While I do not knowingly link to any content that is unsuitable or harmful, I have no control over other websites. If you have a problem with any of the links on this, or any page in my site, please email me.
Links - Computing
- Blender3d: A fantastic program for almost all platforms, capable of 3d mesh modelling, video editing and much much more...
- GraphicAll.org: GraphicAll.org gives free, quality hosting for Blender coders and builders and allows users to have quick and easy acces to the latest svn builds of Blender.
- Shapeways: Shapeways is a fantastic new company that uses state-of-the-art 3d printing techniques to bring your 3d models to life.
- Firefox: A cross-platform, open-source internet browser.
- Inkscape: An Open Source vector graphics editor, using the W3C standard Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) file format.
- Linux: My favourite free, open-source operating system.
- Fedora: Fedora is a Linux-based operating system that showcases the latest in free and open source software. Fedora is always free for anyone to use, modify, and distribute. It is built by people across the globe who work together as a community: the Fedora Project.
- Ubuntu: Ubuntu is an operating system built by a worldwide team of expert developers. It contains all the applications you need: a web browser, office suite, media apps, instant messaging and much more.
- Pidgin: Pidgin is a chat program which lets you log in to accounts on multiple chat networks simultaneously. This means that you can be chatting with friends on MSN, talking to a friend on Google Talk, and sitting in a Yahoo chat room all at the same time. Pidgin runs on Windows, Linux, and other UNIX operating systems.
- VideoLan: VLC is a highly portable multimedia player supporting most audio and video formats from files, physical media, TV capture cards and many network streaming protocols.
Return to categories.